Online Advantage Ltd takes very seriously the protection and privacy of any and all visitor and client details.
4. Collecting Information: Whenever you access this website, Online Advantage Ltd will collect the following types of information from you:
a. The IP address of your machine when connected to the internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the internet;
b. The operating system and the browser your computer uses and any search engine you are using;
c. The date and time you are visiting; and
d. The URL’s of the pages you visit,
as well as any other information you may explicitly provide in the course of accessing the website, such as your name, gender, email address and other personal details such as telephone number.
5. Further Collection: Online Advantage Ltd also reserves the right to collect more extensive information where it deems such action is appropriate, such as in the case of any security concerns which may arise. Where possible, information will be obtained directly from you. However, you acknowledge that by accessing the website information may be collected from you as a result of the workings of the website and the attached systems and software.
6. Use of Information: Online Advantage Ltd uses the information provided by you or generated by your use of the website to provide you with any services or goods you may request from Online Advantage Ltd. Online Advantage Ltd also uses information collected from you to assess the performance of the website and to ensure that the website serves your needs in the most efficient manner possible.
9. Data Transmission: Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst Online Advantage Ltd strives to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure complete security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
10. Accessing Information: You are entitled to access any information which Online Advantage Ltd may hold about you and Online Advantage Ltd is obliged to provide this information to you as long as it has such information and such information can be readily retrieved. You are also entitled to request Online Advantage Ltd correct any inaccuracies in any information which Online Advantage Ltd holds about you. Online Advantage Ltd is entitled to charge you for the reasonable costs of retrieving, providing this information and as applicable correcting this information.
11. Providing Information: You agree that Online Advantage Ltd may provide any personal information it collects about you to its related companies (as defined in section 2(3) of the Companies Act 1993 (NZ)), debt collection and credit reference agencies and any other parties it deems necessary in relation to providing you access to this website, for any services you acquire or goods you purchase from Online Advantage Ltd, to recover any money you owe to Online Advantage Ltd and to exercise any lawful right Online Advantage Ltd, its related companies or debt collection and credit reference agencies may have. You also authorise any person to provide Online Advantage Ltd with such information as Online Advantage Ltd may require in response to credit enquiries.
12. Disclosing Information: You also agree that Online Advantage Ltd is entitled to disclose information it holds about you without your prior permission if Online Advantage Ltd reasonably believes that such disclosure is necessary to:
a. Conform to legal requirements;
b. Comply with legal process or help to maintain the law;
c. Protect Online Advantage Ltd’s rights or property or that of Online Advantage Ltd’s related companies; or
d. Enforce the Terms and Conditions of access to this website.